does not work
Why is the screen blank
when I click "view full screen".
How do I save
the magazine to my computer?
How do I print the pattern templates file?
The login does not
- If you are trying to access a free pattern
from an email, make sure you are using the link in the email and not
the "Login" page at the website.
- Make sure your "Caps Lock" is not
on. The username and password are case sensitive.
- A popup blocker, virus protection, or
firewall on your computer may not allow the login to work properly.
Disable these programs before trying to log in. You can turn them back
on after you have downloaded all your files.
- Internet provider browsers will sometimes
block logins. Try visiting the login page with Internet Explorer, Firefox,
Safari or Opera.
- Accelerators for dial-up accounts can
also cause login problems. Turn off the accelerator before trying to
- Sometimes an internet browser will start
to burp. Turn off your computer. Count to 20 and then turn it back on.
Try logging in again.
- Your internet router/modem may be blocking
the login. Turn your router/modem off. Count to 20 and turn it back
on. If you can find the reset button, reset the router/modem. Try logging
Why is the screen
blank when I click "view full screen"?
- Try visiting the page with Internet Explorer
version 7, Mozilla Firefox version 5, Safari version 5 or Opera version
10 (or any newer versions).
- Popup blockers, virus protection, or firewall
on your computer can all be causes. Try disabling these programs while
visiting the page.
- Accelerators for dial-up accounts can also
cause problems. Turn them off while visiting the page.
- Be sure that you have the latest Flash player
plug-in by Adobe.
- Right click the magazine and click "settings".
A small window will pop up. Click the little icons at the bottom till
you find the one for Display. Add a check mark for Enable
hardware acceleration. If there is a check mark already there,
remove it and try viewing the full screen version of the magazine.
- If all else fails, turn off your computer,
count to 30, turn it back on, and revisit the page.
How do I save the
magazine to my computer?
Log into your account to access your issue of
the magazine. Once logged in, you will find a link (near the top) to download
a PDF version of the magazine issue.
How do I print
the pattern templates file?
The pattern templates files are in PDF format.
You will need the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe
to view and print them.
It is very important that you print the templates
to the proper scale. Make sure you have None in the Page
Scaling drop down box. See figure below.
here to test print a PDF.