You are invited to
A QUILTING RETREAT AND GETAWAY
Sponsored by The Quilt Pattern Magazine
and hosted by staff member and designer Isobel Meekins
Leave all the stresses of daily life behind and join us for 4 days of
REST, RELAXATION, QUILTING, and FUN!
Things to do:
- Take a nap.
- Take pictures.
- Visit the farm.
- Fish in the pond.
- Hike on the trails.
- Swing in a hammock.
- Enjoy a puzzle/board game.
- Shop in the food and gift shop.
- Enjoy the sunset at Sunset Lodge.
- Jump in the natural spring-fed pool.
- Enjoy the company of fellow quilters.
- Curl up with a good book in the warm and cozy library.
- Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds and scenic mountain views.
- Forget all your troubles in a comfortable chair in front of a blazing fire.
- Play tennis, badminton, ping-pong, volleyball, bingo, shuffleboard, or golf.
- Indulge in a massage/soaking bath/facial/reflexology at the Hygeia Bath House & Spa.
Dates: Sun., Oct. 5 to Thurs., Oct. 9, 2014
Place: Capon Springs and Farms in Capon Springs, West Virginia.
Contact us for reservation information.